Health and Safety Policy Statement
This Health and Safety Policy Statement recognises the Company’s obligations with the Company’s approach to Health and Safety based on the clauses set out in the ISO 45001 Standard.
During the conducting of the Company’s activities it will ensure that it:
- Protects the health, safety and welfare of its employees and others that may be affected by its activities;
- Meets its responsibilities as an employer to do all that is reasonably practicable to prevent accidents, injuries, ill health and damage;
The Company will also, so far as is reasonably practicable:
- Provide and maintain safe working environments that are without risks to health, safety and welfare;
- Set standards that comply with the relevant statutory requirements relating to health, safety and welfare with regard to the effect on employees, contractors, visitors and the public;
- Safeguard employees and others from reasonably foreseeable hazards connected with work activities, processes and working systems;
- Train all employees to be aware of their own responsibilities in respect of relevant health and safety matters and ensure they participate in the prevention of accidents;
- Ensure that contractors undertaking work for the Company are informed of the relevant standards required and are monitored to ensure compliance without detracting from the contractors’ legal responsibilities to comply with statutory requirements;
- Co-operate with appropriate authorities and technical organisations to ensure policies are updated and Standards reviewed to reflect best practice;
- Undertake inspection, audit and review activities to ensure the Company’s objectives for health, safety and welfare are being met;
- That clear health and safety objectives are set and regularly monitored ;
Senior management commit to comply with requirements and continually improve the effectiveness of our Health and Safety Management System and Culture.
Questions / Changes in Policy
Write to us with your questions in an email to email@example.com, or call us at +97142485113.