ISO 14001 Environmental Management System Training and certification in the UAE
We live in this world, it is our home. Keeping our surroundings safe, clean and healthy is very important for us, and everyone around us. It is our responsibility, both as an individual and as a part of any organisation to do our best to keep the environment safe and healthy. ISO 14001 is an international standard for Environmental Management System training which is recognized all over the world. ISO 14001 states all the requirements which an organisation needs to fulfil in order to enhance its environmental productivity and the efficiency of its operations. It provides the basic framework which helps organisations in the management of both long term and short term goals which are necessary to create a positive impact on the environment. ISO 14001 course and certification helps in the management of the organisation’s resources in the most efficient way in order to create an approbatory effect on the environment. ISO 14001 lead auditor training and certification is given by several certification bodies in the UAE.
Environmental Management System- A necessity
The UAE is also facing these issues. It doesn’t matter whether you are a large organisation or a small organisation; An Environmental Management System needs to be a priority for you. We need to make sure our environment is safe for everyone living and breathing. There are a lot of environmental issues in the world. The following are a few that the world is currently facing:
- Ozone layer depletion
- Atmospheric pollution
- Soil and groundwater contamination
Disposal of hazardous wastes
All of the above-stated issues are very important and need to be taken care of properly. Governments, organisations and every individual should do their part in making sure that the environment is healthy and wholesome. In order to assist in keeping the environment hygienic and sanitary, we have ISO 14001. With its help, we have the proper guidelines and rules in order to keep the environment safe. Policies and procedures to govern the management of environmental requirements are provided by ISO 14001. If you are a part of an organisation in the UAE, it will enable you to control and maintain an environment that is safe, secure and issue-free.
Need for ISO 14001 Certification in UAE
If you are ISO 14001 certified, you can show to both the stakeholders and the clients of your organisation that you are socially responsible and fulfil your obligations to the society and the environment. With the help of a management system provided by ISO 14001 guidelines, you will also be creating an environment which will improve the efficiency and lessen the costs of issues created by environmental damages.
If you achieve ISO 14001 certification in UAE, you will become an organisation that adheres to international standards and gain worldwide recognition.
ISO 14001 certification in UAE
Nowadays, clients are emphasizing the fact that your organisation should be ISO 14001 certified before they conduct any sort of business with you. There are several third-party certifiers, such as the PECB, which offer courses and training. With the help of these courses and training, you will have the best possible tools to learn how to boost your profits while keeping the environment safe.
You can implement ISO 14001 with the help of independent third parties such as the PECB. This can help in demonstrating the fact that your organisation is highly committed to maintaining and implementing an effective Environmental Management System.
A third-party audit is performed by independent certification bodies, e. g. PECB, OSHAD approved companies. These certification bodies verify whether an organisation is compliant with the requirements of ISO 14001. If the organisation fulfils the set criteria, an ISO 14001 certification will be issued.
Benefits of ISO 14001 Environmental Management System
To the organisation
If you gain ISO 14001 certification in UAE, you will get lots of benefits. A few of them are stated below so that you would know the benefits in a better, guided way.
- Career opportunities in the Environmental industry will be improved for you.
- You will be creating a state of environmental awareness in your organisation.
- The bad impacts that your organisation might be having on the environment will be reduced.
- The waste products of your organisation will be reduced, thereby lowering the production costs.
- Your organisation’s reputation will improve exponentially.
- Since the customers will trust you more, your profits will be increased as a result. The response to regulatory compliance issues will be immediate and highly effective.
- The overall costs of workplace-related incidents will be reduced.
- There would be less disruption in production and work if no hazardous incidents take place.
- The cost of insurance premiums will be reduced.
To the customers of the Organisation
- With the help of ISO 14001 certification in UAE, the reputation of the organisation is highly improved.
- It will boost the image of the organisation as being a socially responsible organisation and increase both the employee turnover rate and the customer rate.
- Gaining ISO 14001 Certification in UAE shows the commitment of the organisation to its stakeholders.
- The overall occupational health and safety management system are improved.
- The morale of customers is improved when they know that the company has an ISO 14001 certification.
- Since ISO 14001 certification is given independently, it shows that an organisation is highly committed to the safety of its workplace and employees.
- Since the organisation is following a health and safety protocol, the expenditure on rework, damages, and waste is highly reduced.
ISO 14001 Lead Auditor Training Courses
The following are a few courses for individuals which will enhance your knowledge of Environmental Management Systems.
- ISO 14001 Introduction
- ISO 14001 Foundation
- ISO 14001 Lead Implementer
- ISO 14001 Lead Auditor
- ISO 14001:2015 Transition
ISO 14001 Courses
ISO 14001 Lead Auditor Course Introduction
With the help of ISO 14001 Lead Auditor Introduction training course, you will be able to grasp the basic and fundamental concepts of an Environmental Management System. The importance of an Environmental Management System will become clear to you. You will learn about the benefits which ISO 14001 certification offers to businesses, governments etc.
If you are interested in gaining knowledge and information about the working and main processes of Environmental Management Systems, you should definitely take this course. You will learn the concepts, methods, and techniques needed in order to implement an Environmental System.
ISO 14001 Foundation
With the help of ISO 14001 Foundation training, you will become capable of implementing and managing an Environmental Management System in accordance with the rules and guidelines of ISO 14001 requirements. You will learn the following things during this course.
Different modules of an EMS
- EMS policy
- EMS procedures
- EMS performance measurements
- EMS management commitment
- Internal audit
EMS Management review
Once you are done with the course, you can take an exam. After you clear the exam, you will be awarded an “ISO 14001 Foundation” credential. With the help of this credential, you will be able to show that you have the required knowledge about the requirements, and processes of ISO 14001.
ISO 14001 Lead Implementer Certification in UAE
ISO 14001 is an Environmental Management System standard. The ISO 14001 Lead Implementer training gives you the necessary knowledge and expertise in order to help an organisation to establish, implement, manage and maintain an Environmental Management System compliant with ISO 14001.
During this training course, you will gain the following knowledge:
- Understanding the best practices of Environmental Management Systems
- Reducing an organisation’s negative environmental impacts
- Improving the overall performance and efficiency of an organisation
After gaining the necessary training in regard to Environmental Management Systems, you can sit for the exam and apply for an “ISO 14001 Lead Implementer” credential. If you obtain a Lead Implementer Certificate, it will show that you have the required skills and knowledge to implement ISO 14001 in an organisation.
The following people should take the ISO 45001 Lead Implementer course:
- Managers or consultants involved in the Environmental Management System
- Expert advisors seeking to master the implementation of an Environmental Management System
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with EMS requirements
- EMS team members
The following are the learning objectives of this training course:
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 14001, ISO 14040 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Master the concepts, approaches, methods, and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of an EMS
- Learn how to interpret the ISO 14001 requirements in the specific context of an organisation
- Learn how to support an organisation to effectively plan, implement, manage, monitor and maintain an EMS
Acquire the expertise to advise an organisation in implementing Environmental Management System best practices
ISO 14001 Lead Auditor Certification in UAE
ISO 14001 is an international Environmental Management System standard. If you go through the ISO 14001 Lead Auditor training it will give you the following benefits:
- Enables you to develop the necessary expertise to perform an Environmental Management System audit
- You can apply the widely recognized audit principles, procedures, and techniques.
- You will gain the knowledge and skills to plan and carry out internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021-1 certification process.
The following are the learning objectives of this training course:
- Gain knowledge about the operations of an Environmental Management System based on ISO 14001
- Learning about the correlation between ISO 14001 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
Gain knowledge about the role of an auditor in planning, leading and following-up on a management system audit
After completing the practical exercises during your training, you will be able to master the auditing techniques. You will be competent enough to manage an audit program along with an audit team. You will be able to communicate with customers in a better possible way and will be able to resolve conflicts.
Furthermore, after this training, you can sit for the exam and apply for an “ISO 14001 Lead Auditor” credential. If you pass and get a Lead Auditor Certificate, it will show that you have the capability and skills required to audit organisations in the best way possible and in compliance with the ISO standards.
ISO 14001 Transition Certification in UAE
With the help of ISO 14001 Transition course, you will come to know about the difference between ISO 14001:2004 and ISO 14001:2015. You will gain the necessary knowledge and expertise which is required to support any company while shifting from an ISO 14001:2004 and ISO 14001:2015. Once you are familiar with all the necessary concepts, you can sit for the exam of “ISO 14001 Transition” credential. This will help you in demonstrating that you have all the necessary professional abilities which are needed in order to apply the changes to an EMS.