City and Guilds Unit 519 Influence and improvements in Health and Safety PracticeThese new optional units started from August 2016 and are for those candidates who wish to bolt on a specific unit to the 12 units of the complete City and Guilds NVQ Level 5 Diploma in Health and Safety Practice. Simply add as a bolt on unit or study to help with your CPD (continuous professional development). Guided Learning Hours: 11 This unit involves:
- Keeping up to date with new health and safety legislation and best practice
- Reading and responding to health and safety literature in electronic format
- Attending relevant health and safety groups and committees both internal and external
- Influencing professional colleagues and others on health and safety matters
- Identify sources of information and advice on the latest developments in health and safety
- Evaluate the impact on the organisation of developments in health and safety legislation, policies and practices
- Advocate the adoption in the organisation of new developments in health and safety matters
- Contribute to professional technical groups to enhance the development of health and safety
- Maintain own continuous professional development in health and safety.
- Be able to influence professional colleagues on health and safety matters, Understand how to maintain knowledge of improvements in health and safety practice within the organisation and be able to identify new developments in health and safety
Talk to Us
About This Course
When can I start the AN Ordosafe Course?
You can start anytime that suits you. We offer open enrollments.
What support will I get with my Ordosafe course?
You will be assigned one assessor/Tutor of our associates throughout the duration of the course so you know who to deal with and build that important rapport. There is no limit to the support you can ask for. This is available via phone, email and Skype. You will also be able to contact a course adviser and use our Website chat facility.
Where are NVQ qualifications recognised?
City and Guilds are internationally recognised as an institution. They are heavily recognised in the UK, Europe, Middle East and Australia. NEBOSH is internationally recognised.
How long does it take to gain a NVQ Qualification?
Most candidates complete the award in 9 – 12 months, some in as little as 3 months depending on what time you have available and what evidence you may already have.