City and Guilds Unit 520 Develop and review organisations Health and Safety StrategyThese new optional units started from August 2016 and are for those candidates who wish to bolt on a specific unit to the 12 units of the complete City and Guilds NVQ Level 5 Diploma in Health and Safety Practice. Simply add as a bolt on unit or study to help with your CPD (continuous professional development). Overview Unit level: Level 6 Guided learning hours: 20 Unit aim:
- This unit is for senior managers with an establishing, implementing and/or reviewing an organisations health and safety strategy.
- Explain the purpose of having a change strategy
- Explain the internal factors, including organizational structures, strategies and human and physical resources available
- Explain the key change factors impacting on the organisation
- Explain the key drivers of the internal structure, internal opportunities and rigidities
- Explain how to influence the organisation’s strategies, policies and practices
- Explain how to evaluate the organisation’s business plan in relation to health and safety
- Understand principles and concepts of change
- Be able to identify and plan an appropriate change process for health and safety strategy
- Be able to prepare a health and safety strategy for the organisation
- Understand the nature and role of change on identifying health and safety hazards within the organisation.
Talk to Us
About This Course
When can I start the AN Ordosafe Course?
You can start anytime that suits you. We offer open enrollments.
What support will I get with my Ordosafe course?
You will be assigned one assessor/Tutor of our associates throughout the duration of the course so you know who to deal with and build that important rapport. There is no limit to the support you can ask for. This is available via phone, email and Skype. You will also be able to contact a course adviser and use our Website chat facility.
Where are NVQ qualifications recognised?
City and Guilds are internationally recognised as an institution. They are heavily recognised in the UK, Europe, Middle East and Australia. NEBOSH is internationally recognised.
How long does it take to gain a NVQ Qualification?
Most candidates complete the award in 9 – 12 months, some in as little as 3 months depending on what time you have available and what evidence you may already have.