City and Guilds Unit 523 Develop and Implement the Health and Safety Induction ProcessThese new optional units started from August 2016 and are for those candidates who wish to bolt on a specific unit to the 12 units of the complete City and Guilds NVQ Level 5 Diploma in Health and Safety Practice. Simply add as a bolt on unit or study to help with your CPD (continuous professional development). Overview Unit level: Level 5 Guided learning hours: 8 Unit aim: This unit is for managers who have the responsibility for developing and implementing the health and safety induction process in the organisation, preparing information and guidance Assessment criteria The candidate must:
- Identify the specific health and safety requirements for the organisation, its procedures and policies, to include
- Responsibilities for health and safety as defined by internal and external requirements
- The structure of the organisation and people responsible for health and safety
- The industry/occupational areas /visitors/contractors etc the induction is for
- The health and safety reporting procedures in the organisation
- Identify health and safety specific knowledge, skills, and competencies that individuals need to develop in order to fulfil particular roles and diverse abilities
- Comply with health and safety legal requirements and the organisation’s policies and Procedures
- Be able to prepare information and guidance materials to implement the health and safety induction process, be able to implement the health and safety induction and understand how to implement the health and safety induction process and be able to identify the health and safety induction requirements for the organization
Talk to Us
About This Course
When can I start the AN Ordosafe Course?
You can start anytime that suits you. We offer open enrollments.
What support will I get with my Ordosafe course?
You will be assigned one assessor/Tutor of our associates throughout the duration of the course so you know who to deal with and build that important rapport. There is no limit to the support you can ask for. This is available via phone, email and Skype. You will also be able to contact a course adviser and use our Website chat facility.
Where are NVQ qualifications recognised?
City and Guilds are internationally recognised as an institution. They are heavily recognised in the UK, Europe, Middle East and Australia. NEBOSH is internationally recognised.
How long does it take to gain a NVQ Qualification?
Most candidates complete the award in 9 – 12 months, some in as little as 3 months depending on what time you have available and what evidence you may already have.