City and Guilds Unit 521 Contribute to Health and Safety Legal ActionsThese new optional units started from August 2016 and are for those candidates who wish to bolt on a specific unit to the 12 units of the complete City and Guilds NVQ Level 5 Diploma in Health and Safety Practice. Simply add as a bolt on unit or study to help with your CPD (continuous professional development. Overview Unit level: Level 5 Guided learning hours: 3 Unit aim:
- This involves reviewing health and safety loss event investigation reports from legal point of view, identifying possible breaches of statutory and common law requirements and suggesting probable legal defences.
- Provide organizational support or response to any criminal action undertaken against the organisation
- Advice relevant stakeholders in the organisation on the actions required if/when an enforcement/prohibition notice is received
- Advise the relevant stakeholders on the extent of criminal liability in health and safety
- Prepare a case briefing for the relevant stakeholders in the organisation
- Prepare and provide suitable organizational support to legal agents engaged to represent the Organisation
- Be able to contribute to the defence of a health and safety criminal action, be able to contribute to a health and safety civil action, understand the nature and role of any health and safety legal actions within the organisation and understand external factors influencing health and safety legal actions and be able to contribute to the defence of a health and safety criminal action.
Talk to Us
About This Course
When can I start the AN Ordosafe Course?
You can start anytime that suits you. We offer open enrollments.
What support will I get with my Ordosafe course?
You will be assigned one assessor/Tutor of our associates throughout the duration of the course so you know who to deal with and build that important rapport. There is no limit to the support you can ask for. This is available via phone, email and Skype. You will also be able to contact a course adviser and use our Website chat facility.
Where are NVQ qualifications recognised?
City and Guilds are internationally recognised as an institution. They are heavily recognised in the UK, Europe, Middle East and Australia. NEBOSH is internationally recognised.
How long does it take to gain a NVQ Qualification?
Most candidates complete the award in 9 – 12 months, some in as little as 3 months depending on what time you have available and what evidence you may already have.