New City and Guilds 6 Units package Offer (Units 519-611)There are 6 optional units that you can now buy should you wish to enhance your CPD or the previous model City and Guilds NVQ Level 5 Diploma in Occupational Health and safety so that you have some current units bolted on. You will see that these can be bought as individual or as this as a package deal. The package deal includes:
- City and Guilds Unit 519 Influence and improvements in Health and Safety Practice
- City and Guilds Unit 520 Develop and review organisations Health and Safety Strategy
- City and Guilds Unit 521 Contribute to Health and Safety Legal Actions
- City and Guilds Unit 522 Manage Contractors to ensure compliance with Health and Safety
- City and Guilds Unit 523 Develop and Implement the Health and Safety Induction Process
- City and Guilds Unit 611 Professional development and ethics in Health and Safety Management (IOSH)On completion you will gain certification for each unit passed and collectively there is 49 Guided learning hours to complete.Great for your CPD points and great as a refresher to your existing NVQ in Health and Safety.
Talk to Us
About This Course
When can I start the AN Ordosafe Course?
You can start anytime that suits you. We offer open enrollments.
What support will I get with my Ordosafe course?
You will be assigned one assessor/Tutor of our associates throughout the duration of the course so you know who to deal with and build that important rapport. There is no limit to the support you can ask for. This is available via phone, email and Skype. You will also be able to contact a course adviser and use our Website chat facility.
Where are NVQ qualifications recognised?
City and Guilds are internationally recognised as an institution. They are heavily recognised in the UK, Europe, Middle East and Australia. NEBOSH is internationally recognised.
How long does it take to gain a NVQ Qualification?
Most candidates complete the award in 9 – 12 months, some in as little as 3 months depending on what time you have available and what evidence you may already have.